Sunday, December 28, 2014

{ Christmas 2014 }

Better late than never right? We've been crazy and crazy busy. Spending lots of time together, lots of parties to attend, lots of shopping. I always say I am going to get my Christmas shopping done early and then I never do and end up spending the last few days prior to the big day shopping and staying up way too late wrapping gifts. Like 1AM late for two nights in a row. Its all good though. 


We woke up Christmas morning and opened gifts with our kids. It is truly a joy to watch their excited faces as they opened gifts and to hear their screams of thankfulness upon seeing what was inside those packages. 


We had a wonderful time with Mark's family on Christmas Eve and then spent a relaxing day at my parents home on Christmas day. I didnt get any pictures on Christmas Eve since I forgot my camera. Only remembered to snap a few on Christmas day too. I am failing in the photo department lately. Here was our attempt at getting all five of the grandkids to look at the camera and smile at the same time. #fail #worksformethough 


Trev has really picked up on reading so he wanted to read the Christmas story to Papa.
 SO CUTE.


I got to take a nap in the afternoon and that in itself was amazing. We are blessed beyond measure with amazing family on both sides. Such caring, loving, and giving people. 


Our Christmas decorations were minimal this year and the mantel didn't get completed yet which is all ok with me. Having a perfectly decorated house for the holidays at this point in life is just not priority. Having quality time spent with family and happy kids knowing and celebrating the true meaning of Christmas is good for me. 

photo taken by Vision of beauty Photography 

From our family to yours we hope your Christmas was beautiful, peaceful, relaxing, and spent with those around you that you love! 

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment